NCE Future of Bridges 2022 brought together industry leaders and influencers for a virtual half-day of knowledge-sharing and discussion, featuring inspiring keynotes, insightful panel debates, spotlight projects and fast-paced Pecha Kucha style talks.
Top 5 reasons to attend NCE Future of Bridges 2022:
- Be inspired by this year’s special keynote speakers who will open the event with a reflection of the past 50 years and a look ahead to the next 50 years of bridges, as part of New Civil Engineer’s 50th anniversary
- Delve into the different innovations in materials that are driving down carbon and discuss which innovation will make the biggest impact on the industry
- Debate how the digital agenda will shape the future of the bridges sector and what the industry needs to do to embrace it
- Get up-to-date insight into major bridge projects and exploring emerging innovation projects on the horizon in our Spotlight project sessions
- Join your peers to be part of a critical discussion at a critical time for the industry
NCE Future of Bridges 2022 brought together decision-makers and influencers from across the entire bridges industry.
Attending organisations included:
- Government and clients
- Industry bodies
- Suppliers and manufacturers
- Technology providers
Past attendees include representatives from:
- Bridge Owners Forum
- Highways England
- Humber Bridge
- Laing O'Rourke
- London Bridge Engineering Group
- Mott MacDonald
- Network Rail
- PERI Ltd
- Transport for London
- Department for Infrastructure
- and many more
Register your interest to gain critical insight and join discussions with major clients and industry leaders.
Register your interest for 2023.
Being a Bridge Engineer and involved extensively in design, construction and supervision of bridges, the event was relevant.
The subject matter was varied and different subjects were covered.
What to say, the chance to learn from NCE journalists and experienced professionals cannot be underestimated.
Furthermore, it is even more amazing because of the possibility to interact with these people. Thanks for organising it.
Very well-run virtual conference, and resources make available for future reference